Sample Social Menus
Below is a sampling of our popular social menu collections. If you aren’t sure yet of the style of your event, these samples can help guide you towards building the perfect social menu.
Specialty Station Bars
- Orient Express Station – An arrangement of various types of Sushi. Macadamia Green Peppercorn Shrimp – cooked to order on site. Jasmine Rice. Wild Salmon Poke Salad which includes Cabbage, Edamame, Cucumber, Carrot, Pickled Ginger Salad with Asian Dressing. Thyme and Soy Chicken Satay.
- Bon Appetit Station – French Sausage accompanied with Cornichon Capers, Red Onions, Dried Fruits, Pommery Mustard and French Breads. Brie wrapped in French Puff Pastry Dough, Blue Cheese, Country White Cheddar, Aged Cheddar, Mustard Ale and Smoked Provolone Cheeses. Mini Beef Wellington with Red Wine Demi Glaze and Petite Chicken Cordon Bleu with Goat Cheese and Black Oak Ham Topping.
- Carcuterie Station – This gorgeous station features Italian Dry Salami, Coppa, Proscitto and Spanish Chorizo served along with Sharp Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, Manchego Brie and Chevre Cheeses. Garnished with fresh strawberries and grapes, dried figs and dates, pecans and almonds. Accompaniments include Crackers, Crisps, and Artisan Baguettes. Dips include Local Honeycomb, Preserves and Imported Jams.
- Pretzel Wall Station – This station is the perfect addition to a casual wedding or event. Bavarian Style Pretzels are served with a selection of sweet & savory sauces.
- Breads and Spreads Bruschetta Bar – Baguette Slices, Garlic Crostini, Fried Pita Triangles, Classic Tomato and Basil Bruschetta Topping and Hummus.
- Mac N’ Cheese Bar – Classic Mac N’ Cheese or BLT Mac N’ Cheese.
- “Mashtini” Bar – Choice of Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Garlic Mashed or Sweet Potato Mashed Served with Gourmet Toppings including Butter, Sour Cream, Gravy, Shredded Cheese, Sautéed Mushrooms and crumbled Bacon Pieces.
- Popcorn Bar – Variety of Flavors Including Jalapeno Truffle, Cilantro Lime, Rosemary Parmesan, Lemon Thyme, Honey Sea Salt.
Sample Graduation Menu Ideas
- Seniors Rule – Ultimate Nacho Casserole with Cheese, Refried Beans and Salsa, Potato Skins with Sour Cream and Bacon, Seniors Rule Hot Dog Buffet with Toppings to Include Sautéed Bell Peppers, Onions, Cole Slaw, Sauerkraut, Chili, Nacho Cheese, Pepper Jack and Swiss Cheese. Condiments to include Dijon Mustard, Horseradish, Relish, Ketchup and Salsa.
- The Graduate BBQ – 1/3 lb. Grilled Hamburgers Served on a Sesame Seed Bun, All Beef Hot Dogs Served on Potato Rolls. Southern Style Baked Beans, Creamy Coleslaw, Old Fashioned Potato Salad and Fresh Fruit Salad or Watermelon Slices.
- The Cap and Gown – Chicken and Beef Fajitas Served with Char Grilled Vegetables, Black Bean and Corn Salad, Spanish Rice, Pico De Gallo, Sour Cream and Guacamole, Fresh Baked Cookies and Fudge Brownies.
- The Honor Roll – Mexican Layer Fiesta Dip with Tri-Color Tortilla Chips, Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Sliders Mint Chocolate Football Brownie.
Sample Barbecue Bash Menus
All American Classic Barbeque
- Quarter Pound Hamburger, Polish Sausage, Hot Dogs and Bratwurst
- Vegetarian Gourmet Garden Burgers – Served upon Request
- Macaroni & Cheese OR Au Gratin Potatoes
- Boston Baked Beans OR Fresh Green Beans
- All Trimmings: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Relish, Pickles, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, and Cheese
- Fresh Seeded Buns
- Fresh Watermelon Slices
The Western Barbeque
- Smokin BBQ Ribs and Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Corn on the Cob
- Homemade Baked Beans
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Potato Salad
- Fresh Vegetable Display with Grilled Vegetables
- Potato Rolls and Mini Cornbread Muffins
- Assortment of Gourmet Cookies
- Fresh Watermelon Slices
Special Theme Event Menus
Mardi Gras Celebration
- Louisiana Crab Cake. Dungeness Crab with Diced Red Bell Peppers, Onions and Breadcrumbs. Served with Chipotle Aioli.
- Southern Spinach Salad. Baby Spinach leaves dressed in Crumbled Bacon, Sliced Red Onions and Mushrooms with Diced Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- Baton Rouge Jambalaya. Large Prawns and Sliced Andouille Sausage served with a traditional Red Sauce.
- French Quarter Corn. Sweet Corn Kernels with Chipotle infused Cumin Butter.
- Cornbread Muffins. Served with Whipped Honey Butter.
- Bread Pudding New Orleans Style. Served with a wonderful Vanilla Whiskey Sauce.
Halloween Fright Night Event
- Cheese Jalapeño Pepper Mummies
- Jack O’ Lantern Cheese Bites with Gooey Salsa – Puff Dough cut like Jack O’ Lanterns with Spicy Cheese Filling
- Stuffed Mushroom Eyeballs – Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with an Olive Sliver
- Monster Flatbread Finger Bites
- Mini Graveyard Spinach Artichoke Dip – Individual Cups with Spinach Dip and Gravestone Tortillas
- Late Night Fright Risotto Balls
- Devils on Horseback – Bacon Wrapped Dates with Teriyaki Glaze with Feta Cheese
Tell us about your event
Please enter the details about your event in the form below.
Tell us about your experience
Tell us about your event and how you feel that the Kohler’s team did in helping you with your event. If you had any concerns, feel free to call and let us know.